Which Class is right for me?
Types of Classes that I offer:
- Gentle Yoga: a gentle class where you are encouraged to work at your own pace and enjoy breathing practices, postures to strengthen, improve balance and flexibility, meditation and relaxation. All levels are welcome, and this class is suitable for beginners.
- Hatha Yoga: a mixed level class that includes breathing practices, sun salutations, postures to strengthen, improve balance and flexibility, meditation, and relaxation. All levels are welcome, and this class is suitable for beginners.
- Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation:
A slower, floor based class. Yin Yoga improves circulation, flexibility and joint mobility, by targeting the deep connective tissues, joints, ligaments and fascia throughout the body. Mindfulness is a type of meditation that helps raise our awareness of what we’re sensing and feeling in the moment, without judgement. These combined practises encourage us to listen to the body as we create space between ourselves and our reactions. Enjoy enhanced energy flow, reduced stress and anxiety, and benefit from deeper relaxation.
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra Sessions, (Sundays for the Soul) take place monthly.
A deeply relaxing practice to unwind and reset – a nurturing way to RESTORE your wellbeing. This is a floor-based and slow paced class that uses lots of supportive yoga props.
- 1-2-1 Yoga/Yoga Therapy
Tailored sessions specific to your needs, to help reduce and manage your symptoms and to ease your suffering. For more information, please click here.
- Chair Yoga: (currently not scheduled) a supportive and beneficial way to maintain mobility if you are managing chronic pain, an injury, fatigue or would prefer not to get up and down from the floor. This is a fun, small group based class where you can explore what works for you.
- Outdoor Yoga: June – August.
A class to re-energise and reconnect mind, body and spirit in nature! Suitable for beginners and experienced students, this class integrates postures, breathing practices, meditation, and relaxation to cultivate and restore your well-being.